News Update about Computer, Software, Gadget, and all about technology.

A show which device begging for extreme torture-testing by iPhone 6

http://techsullivan.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-show-which-device-begging-for-extreme.html
iPhone 6
A show which device begging for extreme torture-testing by iPhone 6 - A feature making the rounds this week implies to demonstrate a sapphire gem screen board from the approaching iphone 6 withstanding some really genuine scratches and wounds from a chasing blade and a few keys. 

It's an amazing exhibit that, alongside different bits of gossip that the following iphone's screen could likewise be bended or adaptable, implies that those like myself in the gadget torment testing group may need to up our amusement within a brief period of time. 

Previously, basically dropping a gadget (once in a while from extraordinary statures) has sufficed, yet to actually touch the most superficial layer of sapphire's vulnerabilities is likely going to take somewhat more innovativeness. 

To begin with, I'd be intrigued to perceive how a sapphire screen stands up to some amazing chilly. Alright, so my keys won't scratch it in my pocket, however imagine a scenario in which I'm in Antarctica climbing the edge that NASA as of late distinguished as the coldest place on Earth. While there, I've likely absurdly put my ice hatchet in the same rucksack compartment as my iphone 6 and they've been getting jarred around together in there throughout the day. At the point when the time comes to take an extremely paramount selfie at the end of my mission, assuredly my screen won't be scratched. 

Be that as it may all the more significantly, when my battery is inescapably dead and I'm not able to take that ideal shot and I wound my iphone 6 screen with the previously stated ice hatchet in sheer below zero dissatisfaction, will regardless it hold up? 

I'm likewise helped to remember the time I was hanging out in Mexico wearing the shirt I was hitched in while snaring a sun based board to an old auto battery (don't hesitate to devour upon this bit of idiocy in the remarks). Yes, I did figure out how to get a couple of drops of sulfuric acid on that shirt, demolishing my wedding clothing until the end of time. Commonly, I'm presently left to think about - what whether I had been holding an iphone 6 in the middle of that shirt and that game changing dribble of corrosive? Would a sapphire screen have withstood that bit of torment? Would my wife still trust me with instruments more entangled than a flathead screwdriver? 

Unavoidably we're simply going to need to build our torment testing plan if the following iphone truly is this intense. Previously, throwing an ipad in hot magma appeared to drive the gadget to succumb to the components, so plainly more treks to Hawaii are in place. I'll be upbeat to take that work. Any volunteers to do the Antarctica test?



@



A show which device begging for extreme torture-testing by iPhone 6